Great opportunity for a full-time post locally based:
HolmCare Limited is seeking to recruit a full-time Office Administrator, based locally in Newcastleton.
Job Description Supporting the HolmCare Director and Care Support Team to assist in the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing rota system for a team of 22 employees using the newly installed Careplanner system.
- Overseeing HR including staff holidays, sickness/absence reporting. Ensuring staff documentation is kept in line with current legislation.
- Organising PVG and DBS membership and paperwork is managed in line with current legislation.
- Payroll Management including SSP/SMP/Pension calculations following current legal requirements.
- Account processing, including invoicing service users, adding remittances, making payments, bank reconciliation.
- Working alongside multi agencies involved in the care of service and updating care plans.
- Staying informed of current legislation ensuring policies and procedures/risk assessments are up to date.
- Organising meetings, taking minutes and actioning where needed.
- Ensuring confidentiality at all times is critical to the role.
- Carry out other duties which are required of the role, which may be deemed reasonable by HolmCare.
- Previous office-based experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Proficiency and knowledge of software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Problem-solving skills and able to work on own initiative
- Payroll and HR Management
- Accounts processing skills
- Experience of working in the care sector
Salary dependant on experience
Applications Forms are available by clicking this link. Please complete and returned with an up-to-date CV no later than Tuesday 20th July 2021. Informal enquiries can also be made by contacting either Heather Scott or Pauline Elliot on 013873 75940 or 07999911183.