Newcastleton Community Council:
The Community Council normally meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the village hall supper room. All are welcome to attend.
Next meeting is Tue Nov 14th, Newcastleton village hall. Oxygen Conservation will be in attendance to share their plans for Hartsgarth and Blackburn Farms with opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback
All welcome, it starts at 7.00, doors open from 6:45pm
AGENDA below see button – Ordinary meeting agenda.
Residents with any issues they would like discussed at the monthly meetings are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days prior to the meeting for items to be included on the agenda
Newcastleton & District Community Councillors
|Barbara Elborn||Member||secretary@newcastletoncommunitytru st.co.uk|
|Cllr Jane Cox||SBC member||Jane.email@example.com|
|Cllr Watson McAteer||SBC firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cllr Annette Smart||SBC member||Annette.email@example.com|
Thinking of joining us?
NDCC is currently in need of new members, we have 6 vacancies on the team. If you live in the catchment and are registered on our electoral role you can apply.
You must agree to abide by the code of conduct, accept the equal opportunities policy, read the constitution, and complete the application form and provide a short note outlining your skills and areas of expertise.
But, if you are passionate about the community and where we live that is the number one reason to join! Please consider it joining us.
Newcastleton & District Community Council | Minutes & Correspondence
- Leahaugh Farm Afforestation 23FGS72093 Leahaugh WC NDCC response
- Liddesdale windfarm scoping report Liddesdale Wind Farm – Scoping Opinion – Final
- SOSE/Biggar Economics Community Benefit Fund – NCC repsonse to BE CBF report for SOSE, Oct 2023
- [OFFICIAL] Consultation – How we look after roads, bridges and lighting
- [OFFICIAL] FW_ NHS Borders Time for Change conversation posters
- B6357 Douglas Square, Newcastleton – Buildouts
- Footway Parking Consultation